- 2114 (Registered)
From the Home of Agileinstitute
To be effective, Product Owners need to have a firm grasp on the value drivers for their product, and a keen sense of how to use agile practices and Scrum to maximize that value. The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) assessments allow people to validate and certify their understanding of the role of the Product Owner and how they would respond to real situations that would challenge them.
What is an Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner
Agile certified Scrum Product Owners demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of Agile Certified Scrum Product role and their ability to apply that knowledge in real-world situations. The value of certification is intimately tied to the demonstration of knowledge needed to achieve it. By that measure, the ASPO assessments are significantly more valuable than available alternatives for Scrum Product Ownership. And, we strive to ensure that they remain valuable and relevant through frequent inspection and adaptation of the assessment content.
Becoming A Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner
It is not mandatory that you take a Professional Scrum training class to take one of our assessments, although it is highly recommended. We believe that certification is more than just a way to show that you attended a class and that is why agileinstitute.net Professional certifications are so highly regarded in the industry. Therefore, we make assessments available to anyone as a way for you to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the role of the Product Owner in detail. Each agileinstitute.net training class includes a free attempt at the corresponding assessment.
Those that pass the ACSPO assessments will receive the corresponding industry-recognized certification. There are three options for Professional Scrum Product Owner assessment: ASPO.
If you are comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to become an Agile Certified Scrum Product Owner® (ACSPO®). While the Scrum Master helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as an ACSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
This cert will help you to expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Attend a face-to-face or online course taught by an Agile Certified Coach (ACC®), or receive private coaching from an Agile Certified Coach (ACC®)
- Have 4 hours of live online or 4 hours of in-person training with your ACC, or 15 hours of face-to-face/Online interaction with your Agile Certified Scrum Master Level 3
- After successfully completing the course with ACC, you will need to accept the License Agreement to take the 60 questions ACSPO test
- To pass the test, correctly answer 65% of questions within the 60-minute time limit